WTT: Amazing rift rogue - us guardian dwarf. Full p8, 6500+ achieve, 27 mounts, 42 pets

Discussion in 'Rift Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Rift, 10/1/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rift

Rift
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

POST FIRST OR BE IGNORED. I have an excellent RIFT Rogue for trade. He is a Guardian Dwarf P8 rogue in full P8 gear - including weapons and accessories. Has 6500+ achievements, 27 mounts, 42 pets and tons of titles - including "The Executioner", for killing 100,000 players. Has max runecrafting/apothecary/foraging - with every recipe for all 3 skills - EVERY recipe. So, easily makes money as well. Has a bank full of mats and is glorified with most factions. Also has around 350 platinum on him. He has completed 10/12 HK. Has great pve daggers and accessories from HK - as well as 2 piece HK tier pieces and the HK crystal for MM. Has relic bow, but uses P8 bow for PVE as well. He has all the best mounts in the game for Guardian - including all the Glorified faction mounts (except the one from Ember Isle), Swift Murdantix mount, Swift ghost steed, all the turtle mounts, etc etc. I am looking for a great WOW trade - faction unimportant. I would prefer a resto shammy, but will consider other offers. Be aware that this rogue has completed as many things in this game, as anything else around and I will be looking for something comparable. I like good gear, but I love great mounts and plenty of achievements just as much. I am looking to trade with repped people preferably. If you are not repped, you will be going first and I will be confirming your account description is correct, before you get any of my details.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.