Sold [WTT] 85 warrior wow account for Swotor Cd-key...

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[WTT] 85 warrior wow account for Swotor Cd-key Warrior is 85 in starter epics mainly, has a prot set started, has tanked heroics, not alot of achieves but around 2k, comes with a 71 mage alt in full merciless and a 50 hunter I'm repped and just looking for a swotor key!, ---------- Post added 12-14-2011 at 02:24 PM ---------- Aim is ashund1337 sorry! [WTT] 85 WoW Account PLUS Steam Account for SWTOR Sorcerer Trading my WoW Account AND my Steam Account for: Level 50 Sith Sorcerer. Ideally Valor Rank 40+. Preferably male, species does not matter. Would like them to be decently geared, (most of either the Champion or Columni set), although this is #. Account must be in good standing. I do not require you to be the original owner, however you must have ALL answers to the secret questions. My WoW Account includes: 85 Fire Mage - Alliance, Gnome, Silvermoon Server iLvl 383 Full Season 10 PvP Set DS 8/8 Drake of the North Wind Mount About 3.7k gold on him 525 Enchanting/Tailoring Tons of Heirlooms Account also has 1 85 DK and an 84 Hunter - neither have nothing "too" special on him. Also has tons of alts ranging from level 20-67ish. This account also was in the PvP Tournament. It has a 60 day game card which expires 2/17/2012 This account is in perfect standing and the transition should be smooth if you choose to accept the trade. I am NOT the original owner, but I do have all of the information for the account which you would need, including the answer to the secret question. Let me know if you're interested. I know you were looking to sell it, but I've had some issues with my PayPal account (nothing related to account buying/selling), and I'm unable to send money right now. If you're interested in trading, I'm sure you could sell this account right back around for more than what you were wanting. IN ADDITION TO THE WOW ACCOUNT I will throw in my Steam account, which has the following games: Call of Duty Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Call of...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.