WTT 80 orc warrior. full t9 tank/DPS arms set. lvl251 2hander sword. WTT or buy AoC

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello im looking to trade my lvl 80 orc warrior on US servers. His xfer is up and everything else paid service is UP. He doesnt have godly gear just all epics that are T9. his tank set is full T9 and his DPS set is full T9. nothin special about him so dont contact me expecting 5k GS. Im looking for a age of conan account. lvl 80 is a must. I either want a Assassin or a Conqueror or Ranger. gear must be good and be able to switch servers. I dont have AIM but if you are serious about a trade post here and i might download aim or contact me on . Ill also buy your account but i dont have much. : iranovermydog@live Ill be on all day. ill be checking this often....i just really want to play AoC and im done with WoW. P.S forgot to add that i will do a phone convo because im not a scammer and will give you my phone number to prove it.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.