Sold WTT 70 UD Rogue 4 another game

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/5/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Getting sick of WoW, wanting to trade my rogue for a key/account of another game. Open to offers just wanna play something different. Maybe wc3. Will also sell if anyone wants.

aim - danboinz

.;

RS2?

ttl lvl 990

I have a lvl 90 bh and a lvl 90 crafter (max lvl) in SWG. The bh has more or less a full suit of Mando armor (Hardest to get in the game) with a fair amoun of cash and everything you need to woop some [censored].

/u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifbump

I got GW + xpasions + 6 lvl 20's, CNC 3, Steam + CSS + HL2, cnc generals + xpansion which is Zero Hour.

Tell me what u like =)))

can offer u play nc account with city of heroes and lineage 2+ 3-4 month time. Guild Wars accounts with expansions, loads of warcraft 3 keys and battlefield 2 / 2142 keys. Just hook me up on msn: [email protected] /* */

i got Steam account CS-CS source-Half Life 2 deathmatch and coast-and Day of Defeat, also i got a Runescape lvl 69 and a Runescape pure lvl 36 with 49 mage and 49 range, also i got a game called Black and White if you are intrested....just

contact me at [email protected] /* */

I have an Asheron's Call account and im looking for any WoW account, DT and MT characters on account.

aim- scrumpx

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.