WTT 70 Gnome Mage 64 Human DK, 63 Orc DK Transfers UP for AOC ACCOUNT

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello ., Im looking to trade my WoW account for an AoC, im more into FPS now and am looking for an MMO to sort of stayed laid back in, I have an AoC account myself but really dont have time to level so looking to trade my OO WoW account. Yes WOTLK and TIME is on account! WTT: 70 Gnome Male Mage, S3 S4 PvP Gear, Epic Mount, 400g, 300 Enchanting, 300 Alch, 375 First Aid, Good Rep with all outland factions, decent toon. Account also has 64 Human Female DeathKnight, has 200g and outland blues. Account also has 63 Orc Deathknight, 100g, 2 epic ground mounts. There are also a variety of alts lvl 10-15 all over the account. LF: AoC Account (Im leaning towards a must that its is on the Tyranny Merger Server) Collecters Eddition (thats what i had) +++++++++ Tempest of Set ++++++++++++++ Bear Shaman++++++ The rest++++ PLEASE CONTACT MY EMAIL WITH OFFER AND THEN I WILL GET BACK TO YOU, OR POST YOUR OFFER IN THREAD, DONT HAVE AIM ON CPU AT THE MOMENT! TY FOR LOOKING AT MY POST!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.