Sold [WTT] 2 Starcraft 2 (WoL) accounts for one Star...

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/24/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[WTT] 2 Starcraft 2 (WoL) accounts for one Star wars the old republic account I currently have 4 accounts for Starcraft 2 and i really want to play SWTOR i am looking to trade 2 accounts for one SWTOR account, Because I only use 2 professionally, the others are just extra that i dont need. just post in the thread if your intrested or contact the information left below. it doesnt matter what characters you have on there, or how much playtime is left, I just want the account so i can start playing Contact me on at Jake.Vandersteen Or Email me at Vandersteen14@ [WTT] 2 Starcraft 2 (WoL) accounts for one Star wars the old republic account I currently have 4 accounts for Starcraft 2 and i really want to play SWTOR i am looking to trade 2 accounts for one SWTOR account, Because I only use 2 professionally the others are just extra that i dont need. just post in the thread if your intrested or contact the information left below Contact me on at Jake.Vandersteen Or Email me at Vandersteen14@ [WTS] 2 SWTOR Beta Accounts Selling both accounts I accept verified Paypal. 1. If you just registered dont bother. 2. I wont sell to anyone outside the US. DO NOT CHANGE THE EMAIL DO NOT CHANGE THE PASSWORD Post here before contacting either PM or or ICQ. [WTS] 2 SWTOR Beta Keys I have 2 keys available. They can be used on any BioWare SWTOR account as long as you have not been invited to any of the other beta tests or upcoming tests. $50 each. [WTS] 27 gunslinger ~ Dark Reaper(US-PVP-WEST) ~ has gametime left ~ dirt cheap Its just an alt account that i messed around on with friends but due to my gfx card frying its useless to me now. 200k credits Speeder training / mount bought $25 and its your's. [WTT] 2x 85s (fairly basic toons) for SWToR gametime I have an 85 pala/mage for trade for 60 days SWToR gametime. Account is 100% secure and safe and guaranteed! POST first vetteguy23 GameTagcom - Buy and Sell Warhammer Accounts and Warhammer Online...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.