[WTS] WYNN SUMMONER 97/ISS 86 - DEX 3X GOD L2OFF (TAUTI IN A FEW DAYS)

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I have a noblesse wynn summoner lvl 97 (lvl 83 sub if i remember correctly), the account is registed on an e-mail made exclusively for the purpose so if you buy the account i'll also grant you access to the e-mail account and save you money on buying an e-mail change. the account has about 1400 spending points left on it. the ISS is as simple as it gets, it's a lvl 86 dualbox iss enchanter with basic R-grade gear from mentor and PLENTY of mentee coins to spend. the account is fully equipped with r95 gear including a (standard, not bound)specter thrower damage up 300 att and quite a few standard/blessed r/r95 items (pm for details) it also has 1.5b adena on it's inventory, feel free to pm me for further details or anything specific you might want to know as i'm probably forgetting to mention a lot of them since i'm kind of in a rush right now i'm a trustworthy seller, have made hundreds of successful transactions in the past, if you don't trust me, don't bother.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.