WTS/WTT: Aion Account (37 Ely Cleric + 29 Asmod Sorc) - CE/Preorder/OO

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Topic says most! EDIT: I am also looking to trade for WoW account, legit dealers please WTS/WTT: Aion Account (37 Ely Cleric + 29 Asmod Sorc) - CE/Preorder/OO I preordered the Collector's Edition, as well as beta tested the game and I have finally decided to get rid of the account. I have all of the original emails and information from D2D and Aion with the account information (CDKey, etc) and would be happy to forward them or fax/mail a printed copy. Onto the characters: Elyos Cleric -Best blue-con shield and sword for the classes level -CE edition L30 wings (Superfast and super awesome looing =) -Mostly decked in blues, with a few greens scattered -Will send pictures upon request of a SERIOUS buyer -Nezekan Serer The Sorcerer is only level 29 (A few kills from getting his own Collectors Edition wings hehe) -- He is decked GREATLY as he was my main character before I switched servers. Meslamtaeda server I would be definitely willing to exchange information and allow them to confirm everything I provided before I receive the payment, considering my low posts (been here awhile though!) Anyway, my contact info is in my signature, if you are interested and would like to now more about the account, do not hesitate to send me a message! Thanks!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.