WTS/WTT 80 ToS PvP server! 175 or trade for WoW account

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

For sale... Level 80 Tempest of Set - Bluesteel PvP Max Level Gemcutter 3 Pieces of t1, 1 piece of t2 Attuned for t2 content Crafted set of light armor with around 500 electrical damage Crafted set of cloth armor with -39% threat (it sounds stupid, but as a tempest of set you will find that you REALLY need threat reduction) Has preorder mammoth, mammoth bag, and drinking cape. Has the skewbald pinto horse (which has less stam drain than other horses) And the fading black horse. Specc'd puppets of set/ lightning strike nuke build, less than 1g respec cost. Has a few +lightning damage gems in the bank if you so desire more damage. Also an officer in a guild with a t3 city + battlekeep, the guild leader said he will not kick me or whoever plays on my account, so you are able to participate in siege pvp! Currently have 12g98s Asking $175 Also willing to trade for a level 70 WoW toon on a pvp server. Contact me through AIM: Kgoodyboy, or email me:[email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.