Selling WTS: WTS/WTT NA lvl30 account fresh s3 elo (cheap)...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/12/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: WTS/WTT NA lvl30 account fresh s3 elo (cheap) Hi want to selling or trade my NA account caus i moved to euw... it has 66champs, 21skins,650+wins and fresh season3 elo. i would like about 50$ for the account or a euw s2 gold account will give the with the account add : xxcrazywhiteboyxx WTT: Trading GW2 for LoL acc Trading GW2 account deluxe edition no characters never used for a LoL acc any lvl with at least 35-40 champs.For nego Leave a message here and we talk ig WTT: WTT for SCII or WTS for $40. LoL account lvl 30 with 78 champs, 5 rune pages The league of legends account i'm offering is LvL 30 and has 78 champions along with 5 rune pages consisting of runes for every lane. the account curently has 5400 ip and 512 rp. only about 8 skins. none really note worth other than arcade sona and nightmare cho'gath. Account value is about $40-$50. I dont play league of legends anymore and would like to try starcraft II. i dont care what stats your SCII account has, i'll take anything. if you dont have SCII and would like to buy it i will sell for $40. message me on if your intrested. my : itzkozy WTS: League of Legends account EUW 1650 Elo 31 champs 1650 elo 1800 top elo no skin add simpan2500 @ for more info. WTS: Elo boost 0-1300 Selling cheap elo boost 0-1300 elo since I need cash quick for a character migration on wow! 10€ For each 100 elo between 0-1300 elo! I am a plat player myself on EUW but I can play on any platform to 1300 elo easy. Add me on : Simpan2500 for more information. WTS: LoL EUW LvL 30 71 champs +Skins Cheap Hello I want to sell my league of legends account for a cheap price down u can see some pics of the account. I setted the price at 25 Euros, but for the first buyer that contacts me il make it 20 Euros. Pic 1: Uploaded with ImageShack.us Pic 2 : Uploaded with ImageShack.us Pic 3 : Uploaded with ImageShack.us WTS: [EUW] Lots of champions, Pullsfire ezreal, 9 rune pages, 56 skins! Hello , so i have this account i...
    https://external.xx.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQBDDsyEnIf3TCoT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Fwow-accounts-game_wowus.jpg&cfs=1

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.