WTS: WTS-US DCUO PC Account - CR88 Mental Troll with 121sp and both Troller/DPS t4 sets

Discussion in 'DC Universe Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 9/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

MAIN TOON is VILLAIN-Cr88 Controller-Flight-Mental-121sp-Full T4 controller and Full T4 DPS gear. Controller has a 4 wildcard slot utility belt with 3 of the best trinkets. You can use the trinkets one after another to keep the POT at 184 most of the time(with vit4 soder). Toon also has full t2 PVP and some t3 and t4 pvp gear. I haven't met anyone that can put out more total power than this toon on PVE. Account has 2 other villains and a hero. a VILLAIN-CR70 DPS/Ice Tank-60sp a VILLAIN-CR51 DPS/Nature Healer-34sp a HERO-CR14 DPS/Controller-12sp (only used this account to access the hero broker) The account is in legendary status until approximately april, might be longer, I can't remember exactly. I bought extra bank and inventory slots, Fight for the Light DLC, Lightning Strikes DLC, and Battle For earth DLC. Account still has 2300 station cash and about a million in game cash. Ive put a lot of time into this game over the last year. 2,261 hours of game time since I started. The main Toon is as good as it gets. Only gear you can get to make it better is the PB Helm and some codex's from the Hand Of Fate DLC. I also have collected many Base items for my lair. Its very well decorated. I have a paypal account and would prefer to use paypal for the transaction so that it is safe for both the buyer and seller. Im not interested in selling this for cheap money, ive put too much time and effort into it, so please make a serious offer if interested. Please feel free to ask any questions. Thanks for reading this ad!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.