WTS: WTS PvP Rank 10 BS

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello Everyone price can be negociable. i wait your offers at : Rhino_15Boi@ i am selling my pvp 10 bearshaman that is decked out with almost everything from healing gear'dps gear and all of pvp gear probley one of the best geared bs in the game all around pluse has a few xtra items in claims pluse close to every path already bought but on to the good stuff. Full pvp 10 armor set mask of bestial rage armbands of bestial rage harness of bestial rage belt of bestial rage leggings of bestial rage boots of bestial rage bracers of bestial rage gloves of bestial rage Full pvp accessories - only 1 ring due to haveing better ones highlords band of force highlords cloak Highlord's highlords pendant highlords war maul T3 gear wepons and accessories bracers of clawingmight armbands of clawingmight footsteps of the void coil of the python x 2 ring of strength hammer of the void amras pride T2 gear got rid of the rest since no use anymore but still got main piece helm of savage fang jerkin of savage fang leggings of savage fang Tiger gear (DPS Gear ) very good for pvp tigers belt tigers pants tigers chest tigers gloves for those that dont no you need rare tokens to buy the tiger chest or helm pluse 25 gold so your already saveing 25 gold only on the chest since i already have that bought. Other epics sages pauldrons sages leggings cang jei's laugh Faction wepon club of the wolf rider this wepon is very nice just look at the heal rating useing this while running sleuth of bears is op gives crazy heals all around very good in pvp also for group fights its a must have Tokens Campaign Badges (Mini Game Tokens) - 96 can buy the 1 ring if you like or combo books Conquest Trophies (Bori Tokens) 60 no need to have any Eesteem token - 54 Rare Trophies - 111 almost enough for tiger helm simple relic 3 - 28 enough to buy the t3 boots Vet tokens - 127 Mounts Vaaghasan tiger mount and wolf faction mount Swift horse Blue snow mammoth Khitai combo books shrewd blow 6 Ferocious smack 5 ( very good in pvp pretty much insatnt KB) Khitai Factions Children of yag kosha - Rank 4 Tamarin's tigers - Rank 4 Wolves of the steppes - Rank 4 Jiang Shi - Rank 4 Scarlet Circle - Rank 3 Brittle Blade - Rank 1 Account also comes with a few alts 80 DT pvp 3 some T1&T2 has major AA VOM and others can list in more detail if asked 80 Barb just blue gear with some AA 80 guard has major AA for pvp PI and some others PVP 5 with some mini game boots 80 Demo just blue gear with some AA some other low lvl toons that are not 80 yet price can be negociable. i wait your offers at : Rhino_15Boi@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.