WTS: WTS Path of Exile HARDCORE currency and account

Discussion in 'Path of Exile Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Path of Exile, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Path of Exile

Path of Exile
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hi, selling my account and currency. Account with probably 20-30 exalts worth of stash. Has a level 82 hardcore (won't reveal the exact level publicly) EK character with 6700 health 13k armor (very good solo character for maps with very high survivability, if you can afford to upgrade the character yourself personally even more, you can even make yourself almost immortal for solo play with only 1-2 uniques) and 4x50-70 default characters. Mule HC account included with tons of items and most gems in the game that can be sold for more currency. As a price, looking how much all the other lower and lesser accounts cost, I ask 250€/300$. Overall, price might rise or fall, I am still playing a bit and increasing its value and depending whether I sell some of the currency. Also up for negotiations. Also selling some of the currency if not interested in account: 50 chaos - 30€ 10 gcp - 15€ 2 regal - 5€ 15 regrets - 10€ 1 exalted orb - 10€ 1 divine orb - 5€ Some prices might be higher than standard, because I value them higher due to rarity/market availability. I only accept money transfer on my personal bank account in front, not any other withdrawable way, so don't waste time with scam attempts, I'm not selling for the first time. If in doubt, I don't have problems confirming my idendity. Only interested buyers please, if you are willing to buy then message me your contact and I will contact you. I will only check this thread probably once a day, so responding might take time, so only contact if you are 100% sure buyer so neither of us would waste any more time. Thank you. - - - Updated - - - Will also add that together with buying the account, in case if you are a new player or new to hardcore, I can also give tips and teach you to play the character properly.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.