[WTS] WTS millions of gold on both EU & US

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Diablo 3, 10/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diablo 3

Diablo 3
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Good day fellas, Looking to sell more diablo 3 gold. Always check the buttom of my post, for an update of my stock, everytime i sell some gold. -I currently only accept diablo 3 cd-keys which can be purchased for 50$ a pop at various cd-key stores. _______________________________________ FAQ: Q: Why aren't i taking paypal anymore? A: -I got scammed by 3 guys now that charged back their money. So im done with that for now. Q: Why the hell do i want diablo 3 cd-keys? A: Because i got a guy from my country i can resell them to, and i could also use a few more to increase my army of bots Q: I am intrested in buying gold of you, what do i do now? A: You simply post in this topic that you are intrested in taking X mio gold. You leave your . You sent me an PM to notify me. And i will get back to you asap. _________________________________________ SOFTCORE STOCK Stock on EU: 63 mio Stock on US: 47 mio HARDCORE STOCK Stock on EU: 18 mio Stock on US: Out of stock for now _________________________________________ Scammer's just stay away. I won't be giving first under any circumstances. I already did quite alot of successfull trades here at , without a single complaint. Besides that i also got plenty of reputation on another website, which i will provide as proof incase someone not having faith enough in me. Got any other questions? -Feel free to post up, or hook me up with a PM. Regards, knG1337

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.