WTS: WTS lvl 30 LoL account. (100$ Worth of skins)

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Thats right guys, im looking to sell my level 30 LoL account, its only got like 220+ wins... about 100 Ranked wins.. and is currently sitting in bronze division Two. The account DOES have the Legendary Ezreal Skin (25$ value) and Two full rune pages.. (AP/ADC). It doesn't have VERY many champs... but its a start.. here (Not allowed to submit links.. will edit when I have the proper credentials) I am the OO! Pulsfire Ezreal Steel Legion Garren Vandal Brand Blood Moon Akali Dynasty Ahri Full Metal Jayce Justicar Syndra Deep Terror Thresh. Dark Candy Fiddlesticks The account has the Honorable opponent Ribbon as well Plus a pretty cool name..(atleast I think so) I realise that I am new to but have been around the block a few times, I will go first to REPPED members only.. All trades will be done VIA or IM. (Will use a MM) Also!.. I'd be willing to throw in a GW2 Collectors Edditon account with a level 70 theif in as well as a War Z account. : zach.augeson (the picture with the tattoos) Any questions or concerns please feel free to hit me up! - - - Updated - - - BUMP!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.