WTS wow EU account good offers only

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hi, i would like to trade my woiw EU account for a aoc eu account must be good) the reason i am trading the account is that i have been playing for almost 3 years, and pretty much bored of it now... The account has 3 level 80's and one level 70 which are below with info on each charrecter. I am the original owner of the account. Level :80 Race : Nelf Class Hunter Sex: Female Info: this hunter is one of the best on the server with 5/5 valorus (t7.5) - best enchants and gems on game currently. Proffs: Herb, and alchemy (really good for money making Gold: 2000g Epic flying mount: she has the red proto drake, from the heroic achivements. Full pvp set, deadly and Savage. 2nd best alliance guild on server 7/15 ulduar (Might be able to stay in it Not sure tho) Completed all raids exept ulduar because i quit before then. Level: 80 Race: human Class: paladin Sex: male Info: this charrecter also has 5/5 valorous retribution gear, nice dps and fun to play - enchanted and gemmed correctly Full pvp set, Full off-spec healing gear Normal Flying mount. Level: 80 Race: Dwarf Class: Warrior Sex: Male Info: the warrior has 1/5 valorus and is currently arms specced, he has full naxx 10 gear and a few bits of 25man Normal Flying mount 2/5 deadly pvp gear Level :70 Race draenei Class : shammy Sex: Male Info: this char has full level 70 gear and is fun to go to black temple pugs/mount Hyjal pugs when players make them, he is full level 70 epix and halfway to level 71 (1000dps at 70) ^^ If you are intrested Post on here, or add me at Lukewjenkins@ or lukewj96@aol

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.