WTS Various RK2 toons

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

RK4 is just too busy with the new farm I purchased and with my wife and kids - I am letting my fleet of Toons go. First Account my Baby - Omni Atrox Enforcer 220/18 - Reaserch done on all lines to 9 PVM setup - has all ADD Items - Beta symbiants and 2 alphas in. - BOC - Shoulder pads, - Xan Gluttony, Pride, Hammers. all weapons, - Most Pande Drops - Has all TNH Belts - APF Belt - NCU's xan and Yutto's - All DB and Alba Util hud items - Bracers - DB quest done - has all Nanos - Combined CC and Officers armors - Bank is full of symbiants - Garden keys - Sec 42 key - Stellar Nano Deck - This toon is not stripped - 7 years of phats So much more I cant even list 110 - NT twink Decked out in combined - nanos and symbiants. Great for kiting or OST - Can OD a 180 NT.. nice.. I Have out in over 20 billion worth of credits into this toon Good clean reputation $700 - NON # 2nd account OMNI 220/22 Soltus Doc - In DD/PVM setup - Can pull agg off of shades - One of a kind doc - In DB armour setup and some Combined Armours - CC, CO, all ql300 - Xan betas in and others in her bank with Intel symbiants ready to be combined - Shoulder plats - TNH belts, - APF Belt - DB quest done - all nanos - NCU's yutto's and xan NCU's - S42 Key - DB alba hud and items - both bracers -- Stellar Nano Deck 120m credits in bank Again - so much to list - NOT STRIPPED $500.00 Non # 3rd account OMNI 220/18 Solitus Sol - ql270 symbiants - Shoulder plates - Ofab setup/anger 3300 AR self - Has 90% of all Zod no drops and TNH belts - APF belt - DB quest done - HUD DB and ALba items - both bracers - Some CC -- Stellar Nano Deck - s42 key SO much much to list Ready to go Sol $500 NON # 4th Account Clan 219/14 Solitus Sol - THN belts - some xan beta's - Xan of Envy/Da'ratata whatever setup - Xan NCU's and Yutto's - Stellar Nano Deck - s42key - DB bracer and Hut items - Most garden keys - DB quest partially done - Has BOC and Shoulder plates Much more $200.00 - or B.O All toons come non stripped - Very little farming left other than AI and some reasearch levels. Some toons range from have 100m - 400m in there banks. The enforcer is in Tank Setup and can Self cast everything If you have any questions ask away. Any offers will be ignored Serious inqiories only. If you purcahse a toon I will go through the toon with you to the way it is setup. These toons are not for those who dont know what they are doing. 100's and 100's hours of hours spent into twinking Calculating These toons

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.