Sold [WTS] Upgraded WRECKING CREW PACK LTI - 65% OF MELT!

Discussion in 'Star Citizen Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/Aberrix, 9/25/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/Aberrix

/u/Aberrix
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I have an upgraded "ADD-ONS - AEGIS WRECKING CREW PACK LTI WARBOND" package that I am looking to sell. I was building this out to be the ultimate in deep space industry badassery. The Vulcan for repair, The Reclaimer for salvage, the Orion for mining, the Sabre for combat/protection/hunting, and I had eventually planned to CCU the Warlock to a HULL series to transport all the goods from deep space back to port but was waiting for them to come back on the market.

Includes:

• Aegis Vulcan
    • Aegis Reclaimer
    • Avenger Warlock
    • Aegis Sabre (upgraded from Avenger Titan)
    • RSI Orion (upgraded from Aegis Eclipse)
    • Aegis Vulcan Hazard Yellow Skin
    • Aegis Vulcan CTR Livery Skin
    • Industrial Hanger
    • LTI Insurance

Melt value is $1,070 and everything purchased separately would be $1,115

I am asking $700 if you can cover the fees, that's only 65% of the melt value!

Link to eBay Feedback

Link to r/GCXRep feedback

Why am I selling? I love these ships, I love this game and I'm not going anywhere. However, I am a part-time volunteer Firefighter and have really found a deep calling and passion in doing this. I am looking to move my career forward and go for my EMT certification (currently out dept is EMR/first responders), this will allow me more options should I potentially seek a full-time career in this field and also it will simply make me more confident and capable on the job now. Cheers! :beers:

pic1

pic2

. /u/Aberrix
    [link] .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.