WTS/T 220 Rk2 Crat

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

What i have 220 Rk2 Solitus Omni crat. Complete beast set including: Burden Beast Pads Helmet of Hyp. Some DB Armor Basic infused DB bracer. Dreadloch Balanced Freedom Arms Lust of the Xan Ancient Defender Infused Ancient Defender Stellar Ardency DB nano Deck Aim of Libra Dreadloch Aiming apperatus All keys except inf. ql 240+ Symbs equiped TONS of intels and almost a full set for the crat in bags Couple Betas Symbs in Bags Bags of Alb phats/Dyna Phats to be sold (500m+ In value) Currently 250ish mil in credits on the account. Crat has DB quest coplete and ALL endgame nanos except Improved Soothing Calm. Has ICRT top roots top nukes and debuffs all uploaded. I recently got this toon to farm Pande with a friend so i can get my twink his phats and im done so no longer need it. Doc and this toon can TNH and all the zods . Only needs nandeck activation device to make stellar deck and throw Aim of Libra on . DONT MISS THE CHANCE TO GET THIS TOON PERFECT REP AND IS IN A GREAT ORG!!!! PM me on with offers. Will consider most offers.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.