WTS Super Geared T2/T3 lvl 50 Rogue + T1/T2 lvl 50 Warrior!

Discussion in 'Rift Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Rift, 10/1/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rift

Rift
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

I have two Characters up for sale. The Rogue is my main and is fully decked out with all Tier 2 and Tier 3 items (Green Scale) Full Epeics. He has two blue items that I use but they are best in slot and are better then the epics for tanking purposes. He has 10.5K self buffed and almost 12k HP with raid buffs he is a Rogue Tank main spec. He has all souls unlocked and all skills trained. He has a full tanking set and a full DPS set that is also Tier 2/3. In DPS spec he has almost 38% Crit chance! with 600 ATK power. the accounts have like 50 plat on each character, over 100 plaques to buy items. The Warrior is my Alt but is also decently geared with Tier1 and Tier 2 items. Has epic mount and is ready for raids. I made him more for PvP but he pulls over 1000k DPS on ATC for single targets. FOR SCREENSHOTS PLEASE COPY LINK img651.imageshack.us/slidesho...d=58256370.jpg feel free to contact me should you have any questions. Thanks. P.S I have never used this site before but I have 100% feedback @ playerup.com. and Ebay if it matters

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.