WTS Steam and Lotro Account, Look!

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello .! What I have to offer: 1. Steam Account, with ONLY two games on it: A) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Single Player B) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer C) What's included in this, is an 8th Prestige, level 70. 2. A LOTRO account, with the Mines of Moria expansion on it. There is no gametime on that one, but it comes with a level 26 Champion on it. What I am looking for: 1. Either 45 USD sent over to my PayPal, or 30 Euros. 30 Euros is about 44.603 USD The people I want to do business with: 1. Trust Who Verified 2. A few positive points. 3. NO NEGATIVES 4. People who are here for a few months or over, I'm not going to do business with someone who has 1 post, and only joined today! What's included in what I'm offering: 1. I have the CD Keys to the CoD MW2 CD's in case you want to uninstall it, and put it on your own seperate account, which I will be giving you. 2. The keys to the Lord of the Rings Online account, the CD-Keys, incase you want them 3. Both the boxes for each of the games. Meaning the box for CoD MW2 and the Box for Lotro with all the CD's needed in side, can be mailed to you! 4. If you don't believe me, I can take pictures with the boxes, and the CD's and everything. Ways to contact me: 1. AIM - YaSpiv7 2. - MisterSoloDolo 3. E-Mail - mhauser001@ Hit me up!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.