Sold [WTS] Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Beta...

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[WTS] Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Beta Account Got into this the other day but don't have time/the desire to play it. Not a focus test account, it's a permanent one. Haven't logged on or downloaded the game. PM me if interested and for contact info. Looking to get $250. Also, can do a deal in person in the Seattle, WA area. [WTS] Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Selling Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta still on my mail with all instructions. After deal i will forward invite / activation mail to person that buy. I can also give registered mail address to buyer. More info on pm. Price: 90 $ or if you have: ( equal same price ) World Of Warcraft (EU) - Cataclysm Expansion CD Key 2x World Of Warcraft (EU) - 60-Days Pre-Paid Game Card [WTS] Star Wars: The Old Republic CD Keys Hot SALE 100% Reliable SWTOR CD KEYS Online Store. Good Prices, Fast Delivery, Convenient Shopping! Customer Satisfaction, Integrity First, 24-hour Online Service! Buy Swtor CD Key----->>>Click HERE All repeat customers can enjoy 10% # for the SWTOR CD Key. Please contact live chat to get the coupon code before purchase. [WTS] Star Wars: The Old Republic Deluxe/Standard CD-Key - 40$ EU and US - Verified - Star Wars - The Old Republic CD-Key Standard Edition --35$ - Star Wars - The Old Republic CD-Key Deluxe Edition -- 40$ - STAR WARS - The Old Republic 60-Day Pre-Paid Digital Game Time Code -- 25 $ ----------------------------- Payment via paypal/moneybookers. : letrometra : letrometra@ : letro.metras [WTS] Starcraft 2 (WoL) NA Diamond account for SWTOR Account Looking for a SWTOR NA account and will trade my SC2: WoL account for it, its currently diamond on the NA server and I just want to play STWOR LayonAlec - StarCraft II there is the link to the account on battle I also have 3 other account levels Plat, Silver and another diamond if you are intrested in any of those, please help me out [WTS] Steam with tons of awesome games! for SWtor cdkey or...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.