Sold WTS Star TREK lifetime Sub account this Star trek...

Discussion in 'Star Trek Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Star Trek Online Accounts - Buy and Sell, 8/19/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Star Trek Online Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS Star TREK lifetime Sub account this Star trek Online has the life time membership on it. no more paying for monthly fees. it has the extras that also come with life time members. uniforms. extra items that boost your leveling, i also have the del taco shuttle pet on this account. and other ingame titles. the character on the account a mid lvl character isn't high i never had time to play this game. Also included is a collectors edition of star trek online dvd and box extras that also has it\'s own unqiue adds. uniforms items. ETC. I'm asking for $300 OBO after a year this account will pay for it's self they won't be selling the life time subscriptions anymore so this is a fantastic deal. the price paid for the lifetime subscriptions was $250 value. and the collectors editon is $60 value. your getting a $10 break and a mid lvled charater! Activated Features Star Trek Online - Preorder Star Trek Online Lifetime Subscription Star Trek Online Del Taco Promotion A Wrath of Khan Admiral's Uniform Star Trek Online - Collector's Edition Pm me or Email me @ [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.