WTS: Selling Path of Exile Softcore Account With 4 Different Characters! (America)

Discussion in 'Path of Exile Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Path of Exile, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Path of Exile

Path of Exile
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hi everyone. I am selling my Path of Exile account. Below is my form of payment, and steps to acquire this account. If you have any question, please contact me via . Thanks for looking! Name: joshlockhart1995 Asking Price: $150 HERE IS MY THREAD FOR CURRENCY I AM ALSO SELLING ---> [WTS] Selling Path of Exile Currency / Gems / Uniques / Powerleveling (Softcore + Hardcore) FAQ: Why are you selling your account? I farm materials on Hardcore and have no need for Softcore characters. Therefore I am trying to sell this account. Form of Payment: Amazon E-Mail Gift Card 1. Contact me VIA and tell me you'd like to purchase this account 2. We will negotiate a (fair) price 3. You will send me the price that we agree upon to my E-mail by Amazon's Digital Gift Card to s://amazon/gp/product/B004LLIKVU/gcrnsts 4. I will redeem the gift card amount 5. You will be given this account's information (e-mail and password) and you may change it however you like. (I will be using a throwaway e-mail + password so there's no complications with my main e-mail) Here are the specs: Characters: LvL 29 Templar ---> Passive Skill Tree - Path of Exile LvL 31 Ranger ---> Passive Skill Tree - Path of Exile LvL 47 Shadow ---> Passive Skill Tree - Path of Exile LvL 77 Ranger ---> Passive Skill Tree - Path of Exile Currency 2 Chaos Orbs 1 Alchemy Orb 1 Regret Orb 15 Alteration Orbs 5 Augmentation Orbs 2 Blacksmith Whetstones 9 Armourer's Scraps 2 Orbs of Chance 5 Orbs of Transmutation 2 Chromatic Orbs 1 Jeweller's Orb Gems: Lesser Multiple Projectiles Elemental Hit Clarity x2 Hatred x2 Quality Gems: Minion Life 6% Double Strike 10% Double Strike 11% Shockwave Totem 5% Fire Trap 8% Shock Nova 11% Arc 6% Shock Nova 10% Minion Life 5% Tempest Shield 5% Uniques: Bones of Ullr Silk Slipper Quality: 20% Energy Shield: 36 Requires Level 22, 42 Int Max Life: 20 Max Mana: 20 51% Increased Energy Shield 15% Increased Movement Speed +1 To Max Number of Zombies +1 To Max Number of Specres

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.