Selling [WTS] Selling new account with all skills unlocked...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/3/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[WTS] Selling new account with all skills unlocked + cash and ecto Im selling a new account that I recently bought from NCsoft store. All Guild Wars game are included + ALL skills unlocked. Except that, there is also 1000k + about 70 ectos in storage. There is one noobish lvl 20 PvE-Paragon, just for testing. Buying, upgrading and purchasing all the cash + ectos costed me around 120 Euro. Im selling it for 60 euro, which is HALF the original price. Pm me if you are interested. [WTS] Selling rare Asian Mini CLOSED, making a new thread. [WTS] Selling Trilogy Account Selling an unlinked Trilogy account, has GotY prophecies. Asking for 130e, shoot me a message. [WTS] Selling two Guild Wars Accounts The main account has all game expansions and GOTY on it. The characters are decent, I'm really just selling it without much detail since it has all the expansions. All campaigns are beat, 23/50 for Hall of Monument. it also a bunch of skills unlocked/captured. The account has been up for almost 4 years, one character nearing the 4th year birthday. The second account is just factions. Nothing else really good about it, just a mule account. You can reach me by email, so send me a PM and i'll reply. [WTS] Selling two Guild Wars accounts $5 each Hello, I have two Guild Wars accounts for sale, and I am asking $5 each via paypal. Each account es with Guild Wars + Factions + Nightfall but does NOT include Eye of the North. Neither account has any high level characters. We are the original owners and only played for a few hours and didn't care for the game. Have all the security questions, keys, etc. Please PM me if you would like to purchase one or both, thank you. [WTS] Selling undec mini Ghostly hero taking offer paypal gift or in game ectos [WTS] Selling Unlinked 30/50 GW Account All four campaigns. The main is a Warrior: 5 Sets of 15k armor Elite Kurzick Armor (Black) Elite Gladiator Armor Norn Armor Charrhide Armor Ancient Armor Also has a VDS, perfectly modded A...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.