Selling WTS: Selling LoL Account lvl 30 NA 4+ Full Rune...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: Selling LoL Account lvl 30 NA 4+ Full Rune Pages 30+ Champions Will not go first and pm on if you want to offer me. username : kane199714 Don't ask me to provide screenshots screenshare etc. I'm not scammer im just not reinstalling the filth that is League of Legends on my computer again + its like 1 gigs.. believe what you will but i have never scammed anyone and never will. tip for anyone looking to buy a LoL account just dont do it.. run away from the game as fast as you can :} thanks all bye i probs will not check here only in tl;dr Quiting lol offer me on :kane199714 Selling EU West good, dedicated account Hello all im selling my LoL account after playing this great game for 2 years, i dont have time to play anymore so i need to sell it. The account has 601 normal wins It has 10 wins and 1 loss in ranked which is 90% win ratio in season 3, a great way to start for anybody I also have all of the exclusive summoner Icons for Halloween and the season 2 sword icon . At the moment the account has about 4000 ip and 85 rp (extra info) Also have 9 rune pages, with a lot of runes for AD/AP/TANKS Here is the list of all the champions and skins ( dont have all 450 champs because some didnt grab my interest) Champions Ahri Akali Alistar Amumu Anivia Annie Ashe Blizcrank Brand ChoGath Diana Darius Dr. Mundo Evelyn Ezreal FiddleSticks Fiora Fizz Gangplank Gragas Hecarim Jarvan IV Jax Jayce Karthus Kassadin Katarina Kyle Kennen KhaZix LeeSin Lux Malphite Malzahar Maokai Master Yi Mordekaiser Morgana Nautilus Nidalee Nocturne Nunu Olaf Pantheon Poppy Ramnus Rengar Rumble Ryze Shaco Shen Shyvana Singed Sion Skarner Sona Soraka Talon Taric Teemo Tryndamere Twisted Fate Twitch Udyr Varus Vayne Veigar Vladimir Volibear Warwick Wukong Xerath Xin Zhao Zed Zilean Skins Augmented Singed Battle cast prime Cho Gath - legendary BloodLord Vladimir - legendary DemonBlade Tryndamere- Legendary Dragon Fist Lee Sin Earth Rune Skarner Eternum Nocturne - legendary...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger=error]Trigger regex is invalid: scammer im just not reinstalling the filth that is League of Legends on my computer again + its like 1 gigs[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell Re: #1[/trigger]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.