Selling [WTS] SELLING GUILD WARS 2 BETA ACCOUNT PRESS...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[WTS] SELLING GUILD WARS 2 BETA ACCOUNT PRESS RELEASE It is a NA account but can play anywhere, you just need to log on to the US site to enter, taking all offers, please post offers thank you! [WTS] Selling guild wars acc all campaigns Selling my guild wars account. Has all campaigns with 8 level 20 chars. MM/MOP necro (so can do FOWSC) 100b warrior (for FOWSC) Tomb of the primeval king farmer assasin and monk has a 55 monk build and gear. Ranger has primeval gear fully dyed black and the monks gear is also fully dyed black. Warrior has elite gladiator gear dyed black. Selling for cash via paypal(not expecting alot) or trading for runescape gold/items gimme a pm or speak on thread If you pay for an MM at your expense will lower the price or you can go first. [WTS] Selling guild wars account hello i am selling my guild wars account seen as though i don't play the game anymore My account has 5 level 20's baring in mind that one of them is a pvp account the others on the account are a level 18, 8 and 7. i currently have all the expansions [WTS] Selling Guild wars account Selling an experienced guild wars account, all four campaigns and some bought costumes and stuff. not a lot of money on acc but lots of mats and cool items spread throughout. 21/50 on HoM but alot of them are like 1 thing off so getting to 30 would take no time i just am very busy with work and things lately so no time. not plaync linked Going for best offer (will take money (paypal), steam accounts or steam gifts) [WTS] Selling guild wars account cheap Selling my guild wars account. Has all campaigns with 8 level 20 chars. MM/MOP necro (so can do FOWSC) 100b warrior (for FOWSC) Tomb of the primeval king farmer assasin and monk has a 55 monk build and gear. Ranger has primeval gear fully dyed black and the monks gear is also fully dyed black. Warrior has elite gladiator gear dyed black. had about 48 platinum on it left. Selling for cash via paypal(not expecting alot) or trading for...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.