Selling WTS: SELLING GOLD BANNER ACCOUNT @@22@@@@@@@@@@ S3...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/20/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: SELLING GOLD BANNER ACCOUNT @@22@@@@@@@@@@ S3 - highest 1793 okay here i am trying to sell my account for money because my schools bout to start and i dont really play league anymore if i get pretty decent offer, im gonna try to sell it. s2 gold s3 - highest 1793 current 1660 champs over 50 runes fully set with 7pages about 15skins ill show u more details thru screen share. show u champs and runes i have if u wud like so if u think ur interest and have good offer add me on . gogaeknim92 feel free to ask me questions on and offer thanks Lol account + all champs!!! + 78 skins - will a lvl 30, idc about skins and champs! I WILL TRADE MY LOL ACCOUNT ( PRO ACCOUNT ) WE ONLY TRADE ON SKYPE ( NO MIDDLE MAN ) ALL CHAMPS 78 SKINS + 1500 WINS I ONLY TRADE I ONLY ACCEPT LVL 30 ACCOUNTS I DONT CARE ABOUT SKINS AND CHAMPS ADD ME ON SKYPE: Maren Bruijne of Master_Jelly WTS: Perfect LoL account, (100 + champs huge amount of skins) (NA) IF YOU CAN OFFER DOTA 2 TREASURE KEYS INSTEAD OF PAYPAL MONEY, THEY PRICE WILL BE LOWERED. 1 key = 2.5$ *NOTE* The account was sold, everything went fine until I recently received a chargeback request from the buyer. As such I have recovered the account and tried to add him on , however he will not accept, therefore I can conclude that he attempted to scam me. I will now only accept payments by gift or with a trusted middleman. Hey guys, I'm looking to sell my league of legends account, I'd like to set some rules first, though. Got a question or concern? FAQ at the bottom. 1. The account summoner name, login info, any information that can give my account away will not be given until purchase. 2. You will pay first or use a middleman, I AM VERY OPEN TO MIDDLEMEN, If you would like to use a trusted middleman for this trade, I will subtract the middleman cost from the price we have agreed on. Say the middleman cost 10$ and you agreed upon paying 50, You would now only have to pay me 40$, because you got a middleman. 3....
    https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQB30shpwpGqWNBT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Faccounts-images%2Fimg_reward_points.jpg&cfs=1

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.