[WTS] Selling 30level EU North&East Server 41 Champions 3 skins

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends, 4/6/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends

League of Legends
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello everyone! Before I list what I have available for sale, I would like to make it clear that this is my first time on this website so that being said, do not preemptively assume that I am here to scam you. Show me fairness and consideration and I promise to do the same for you. What is for sale? I am selling my League of Legends account because I simply have no desire to play anymore. Below I will give screenshots of the actual account itself. The account has 523 normal wins, 12 IP win boost, 41 Champions and 3 Skins. Also there are 2 rune pages, but 3 kinds of runes - for ad carry , ap and tank. Here are some screenshots you might wanna see: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Champions unlocked (skins in parenthesis that follow): Akali Alistar Annie Ashe Brand Caitlyn Cho'Gath Dr. Mundo Evelynn Fiddlesticks Gangplank Garen Gragas Jax Katarina Kayle Kennen - Karate Kennen LeBlanc Lee Sin Malzahar Master Yi Miss Fortune - Road Warrior Miss Fortune Mordekaiser - Pentakill Mordekaiser Morgana Nasus Nocturne Rammus Rumble Singed Sion Soraka Teemo Tristana Trundle Tryndamere Vayne Veigar Vladimir Warwick Xin Zhao I have spent much time, money, and dedication on this account. If you are are serious inquirer interested in my account, please feel free to shoot a private message my way. We can even talk on Skype, Email, Facebook. If you have any other questions, feel free to let me know! Have a good one and take care!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.