WTS: RK1 220/18/40+ Agent & Age of Conan Account w. x2 lvl 80's (Hox/ToS)

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

I'm looking to sell my Anarchy Online account along with my Age of Conan account (it's attached and I can't remove it/sell seperate). AO: RK1 Omni/Solitus Agent. Has ql300 CSS set (no gloves) and a lot of nice things in the bank (shroud of darkest night, buff items, etc.) about 30M credits on hand- character is not stripped at all. About one month of game time remaining on it. I am the original owner of this account and have had it since 2002- I'm getting rid of it because I do not like playing the game anymore and I do not like the direction it's been going in. AoC: Wicanna lvl 80 Herald of Xolti and lvl 80 Tempest of Set. Original owner of this account as well. General information: I'm not banned from anything and both accounts have enough Paid Points to change the main(s) names if desired. Toons are not stripped in anyway/shape/form. I have the boxes as well and in order to purchase this account they'll be sent to you (they include the original game keys and will ensure that you will always have the account/wont be scammed in the future). Picture of the boxes here: yfrog/bfimg00080201009131938j PM for accepted forms of payment/information/price- I'm not looking for a lot, I know these games are like ghost towns.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.