WTS refferals. Cheap and Fast..

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello my friends. I have decide to sell refferals for some money... Refferals Rewards and Prize. 1 Forum Recruiter Badge + 10 Tier 3 Champion = 10 euro. 25 Forum Title - "Recruiter" = 15 euro. 50 A unique "Recruiter" Champion Skin =25euro. 100 Collector's Pack + 150 Forum Title - "Senior Recruiter" = 40 euro. 200 10,000 Riot Points ($76) + 250 Forum Title - "Master Recruiter" = 65 euro. 350 Ultra-rare champion skin - Medieval Twitch = 80 euro 500 Adding name to the "Wall of Fame" in the Riot Office = 100 euro. 1,000 Content element named after player (ie map element, champion ability)* = 250 euro. 5,000 Permanently unlock all content ** = 450 euro. 10,000 All expenses paid trip to visit Riot Games and develop a champion w/ Riot Team *** = 850 euro. If you want refferals from me just pm me and give me the link and the paysafecard pin and how many refferals you want... Thanks. If you want to talk to me private just add me at nosti_93@ at . Or add me at at agelos21 ps: the refferals maybe want some time.. i will do my best to take it as fast as i can... Thanks.. ps1: if you refferal to me a friend the prize will decreased by 20%.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.