[WTS] r1vals's Receipts & Photoshop Shop

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by r1vals, 10/17/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. r1vals

r1vals
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

�� Hey everyone ��

This is my first ever receipt shop / photoshop shop I've ever made, and I'm hoping it will be a successful shop. More options will be coming in the near future! :)

Receipts available :
    [✔️] PayPal (Not saturated) £1.50
    [✔️] eBay (Not saturated) £1.50
    [✔️] NewEgg (Not saturated) £1.50
    [✔️] Steam (Never really used this personally, but can come in handy for steam support I guess, not saturated) £1.50
    [��] The reason why I only used those 4 receipts is because they are the less popular ones, and they are also the more reliable ones, especially when you take a photo of the receipt on your phone instead of a prntscr, they look legit.

[��] NONE OF YOUR INFORMATION IS STORED WHILST DOING RECEIPTS.
    [��] Success Rate : 99% / very high.

Photoshop work :
    [✔️] Photoshopping serials onto pictures that you provide me w/. Make sure that the picture isn't saturated or anything like that. £3
    [✔️] Photoshopping the picture so that it isn't detectable by any image searcher. £2

Payment Type :
    [✔️] PayPal only
    [❌] All other payment options are not available
    [��] Pay preferably with GBP only, convert your currency -> GBP, I don't want my PayPal money separated into about 180 other currencies
    [��] Send as family & friends only - charge backs are not accepted, and if you do contact PayPal and charge back, a scam report will be filed against you.

Vouches :
    [��] Available upon request
    [��] Must be a verified voucher if you wanna test this service out

Timezone :
    [��] Greenwich Mean Time Zone (GMT)
    [��] So if you're messaging me at a stupid time e.g. 4am or something, then don't expect a reply because I sleep as well��

Proof will be displayed, but only the receipts and under the name of "Pat Rivals" so that you know it's actually me.
    Some sample pictures are attached for proof, the receipts are the old version but they work for social engineering and stuff, they did for me anyway.
    I decided to create my own shop because a lot of people don't actually know how to make receipts or anything like that, so I thought why not just help them out!

[��] Do not ask me to teach you how to make receipts or anything like that, I will deny instantly.

Attached Images

#1 r1vals, 10/17/17
    Last edited by a moderator: 11/24/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.