WTS pvp Sin lvl50 Elyos

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Selling level 50 elyos assassin, server is uknown but if you wanna know send me PM through this forum. almost full set of abyss ELITE lvl40(need alot of medals to buy with):with 28 sockets filled with pure atk+5 stones. (pure burst build). also comes with 449 Tailoring and finished 3/5 MIRAGENT DONE one of the weapon is +10 gives attack speed of 14% with parlyze god stone in it. 8/8 stigma slots, best stigmas on with their highest levels and the most expensive stigmas Abyss accessories: 4, rings lvl50 the Rest lvl 30 (earings,necklace, and ring). + have Hallion Earing (only drop from named boss monsters. can kill anyone down in one chain combo, except for some templar and sometimes well geared Glad (hwowever if the godstone proc you will defeinitely win :]) this account already recived veteran reward for 4th month, and game time on the account for 2 more months still, by meaning on 6th month you will recive best wings ingame as 6th month reward. Char is pure legit played till where it is now. PS. probably one of the top kills on the server and also my account comes with 24 spirit master PM me with price or email kp_clk88@ or AIM: kpclk88 if want to trade looking for well geared Elyos lvl 50 RANGER

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.