Sold [WTS] Pre-order code (Early Access/Color Stone)...

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/20/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[WTS] Pre-order code (Early Access/Color Stone) Interested in buying a pre-order code for my friend who did indeed pre-order the game, from gamestop, but lost his receipt with the code on it. If anyone has an extra one, i will buy it. 5$ Paypal [WTS] Pre-order code EARLY ACCESS COD paying 30 euro for it , via moneybookers , or some other way you prefer tetreba@ [WTS] pre-release standard account - 2.25 months game time My computer cant handle this game on lowest settings, going back to WoW - I bought two months of game time, and the first month is free with the game, so it has about 2 months and 2-3 weeks left There's a level 26 jedi guardian, human, on the server "The Crucible Pits" ~I'm looking for $70 ~e-mail - johnson.cam313@ ~cell - (512)809-5286 [WTS] Regular account w/ level 19 Marauder Has one month of game time, a level 19 Sith Marauder and a level 11 Powertech. Would like to get $50 : spiderlemur [WTS] sith inq lvl 50 valor 54 shadowhand SE account 54 Valor rank in #1 guild on server server first mount from kraggpalace the new final boss hardmode/nightmare full champion pvp set/ full hardmode/ nightmare pve set 3 skills, bioan/ biochem/ dip 40k credits " been wasting my extra credits on stuff for my alt " alt sith jugganaut lvl 40 Have all my rakata stims made asking price $250 paypal online post here then pm me with contact info, so i can reach you. [WTS] Sorc / Alts + Collectors Edition This account is not active currently, so I have to do this by memory. I will reactivate the account when I have a possible serious buyer so they can inspect it before purchase (if they have feedback) or supply screenies of whatever they want to see if they do not. I accept paypal in US Currency, and I am willing to go first as long as the person has feedback. With that said, the characters are on the Terenatek Server and here is what I have on them: 1) The SWTOR Account: 50 Sorcerer Sith Pure Blood: - Valor 66 - 1.2m credits - Coreillis...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.