WTS: POE Hardcore & Default Power Leveling

Discussion in 'Path of Exile Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Path of Exile, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Path of Exile

Path of Exile
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

BUY NOW Why Choose Us? We are a US Based company providing gaming services since 2006. Our feedback shows we are committed to providing a complete gaming experience for our customers and are open to resolve issues if they arise. Power leveling services can be tracked via our ticketing system and we provide daily updates for you. Each auction includes: Order Tracking | Live Chat | Phone Support | Game Specific Guides OGEdge is: TrustWho Verified OGEdge is: Paypal Verified OGEdge is: EDGEOnline – playerup.com Verified Power Seller OGEdge is: playerup.com Seller OGEdge is: Ebay Seller OGEdge is: Verified Required Information For Your Order Account Login a Account Password Character Name Skill Tree Link Bandit Information * Email address for tracking Power Level Order Process Customer purchases auction. Customer provides the required information for the service via a PM here. A tracking ticket will be setup in our system using the information provided. Updates will be provided when we start the order, once every 24 hours, and upon order completion. FAQ: Q: How long until you can start my order? A: Orders typically start at 10pm EST or sooner. Q: How long will it take to complete my order? A: Generally all auctions have time frames in them, contact us if this one does not. Q: Can I speak to you on an IM program / live chat before I purchase or provide account details? A: Yes, but you may want to here to protect your purchase. Q: When will I get updates? A: Updates will be provided when we start the order, once every 24 hours, and upon order completion. Q: Can I login and play when you are not on? A: No, doing so risks your account being suspended or banned, and in most cases locks it so we cannot get back on. Power Leveling Terms 1. Leveling is done by hand. 2. The person that is leveling your account is located in the United States or is using a United States IP. 3. We will refund you the payment for the leveling if the account gets banned during leveling, assuming you do not login to the account as stated above. Post or PM here prior to ordering if you want feedback. __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _ Hardcore & Default Leveling POE Passive Skill Tree Customer keeps all gems, and gear found during leveling. We retain currency. Time Frame: 1-20: Less than 12 hours 1-30: Less than 12 hours 1-40: Less than 36 hours 1-50: Less than 60 hours 1-60: Less than 5 days 1-70: Less than 6 days 1-80: Less than 9 days Custom leveling and levels up to 80 available.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.