Selling WTS Platinum All-In account with RP Bonus. I have...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS Platinum All-In account with RP Bonus. I have decided to sell my account. 1930 elo s2 ( platinum boarder and stuff ) 1805 top rating s3 - 1690 current rating. 79 champions ( mostly the good ones, only a few missing from having ,,ALL" ) around 30 cool skins mostly for MID / AD / TOP lane champions like Underworld TF / Oktoberfest Gragas / Pharaon Nidalee / Frosted Ezreal / Blighted Varus and many more. I have been banned for leaving when i was a newbie 1 year ago (didnt know that leaving may cause bans ). Current IP : 4900 Current RP: 860 ( I will add 1600 RP as a bonus so that you can namechange for 50% in 11th December and buy yourself a nice skin or 2 ). If anyone is interested let me know. I will send you all the information / screenshots etc. The account is mine, created 1 year ago, banned 2-3 times maybe for some bull****. Generaly a decent account for someone who would like to play lol. [SOLD] EU-WEST , cheap for the first customer! 64 champs, 2 runepages , few skins ( cottontail teemo, dragon knigth morde, bucaieer tristana) Cheap for 25EUR . first comes, first serverd. WTB: LoL S2-Platinum S3-Gold/Plat Account Looking for an account that was Plat in solo/duo. not really concerned with the current Elo but I'd like to have a good bit of champs. skins aren't a concern to me, but would like to have most of the necessary runes and some extra pages, but as long as it has the plat border then I'm good with it. willing to pay a good amount of $ but don't try to rip me off, I might be bad but I'm not dumb :P Anyways, if you have an acct that was plat last season, message me on at mremckenzie or me at mremckenzie@gmail LOOKING TO BUY ASAP. WTS: Level 20 +Skins + IP boost +Runes TIER 3 very cheap I'm selling my lvl 20 lol account for only $7. All runes tier 3. Skins: Headhunter master yi ( 975 rp ) Tango twisted fate ( 975 rp ) Also ip boost as you can see at the screenshots. s8.postimage/q5wg49idh/lol20.jpg s8.postimage/wdcfi63id/Lol202.jpg...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.