Selling WTS: North America Account 85 champions Hello i...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: North America Account 85 champions Hello i want to sell my NA account with 85 champions owned on it. I started to playin LoL on NA server but then i made ACC at EUNE and im from europe so i got so much better ping at EU server. Thats why i want to sell my 2 years of time to make someone happy owner of this vnice account =) almost 1700 won normals on it. Rune Pages : 5 Runes : A lot trust me :P Skins : Noxus Hunter Anivia Queen Ashe Judgment Kayle Karate Kennen Dreadknight Nasus Warrior Princess Sivir Hextech Sion Lil' Slugger Trundle White Mage Veigar I start from 150$ for this account, PM me with offers. If offers are serious we can talk by . I want sell this account fast [SOLD] Cheap EU W Account Buying, cheap, EU W Account, PM with offer Paypal only. - - - Updated - - - Sorry, meant this to say EU E.. my bad. WTS: NA Lv 30 LoL account Cheap I will show you everything through . It has 40+ Champs and some skins. I will go first if you are trusted. If you want we can use MM.. Offer me a price. Paypal only thanks Sharescreen or teamviewer i will show you. WTS: Selling LvL 30 LoL account :650+wins: :92 Champs: : :25+Skins: Selling My LoL account LvL 30. Will send pics over 92 Champions (Add me on for more Info) 25+ Skins (Add me on for more info)(1 legendary & the pulsefire ezreal) Runes AD runes & AP runes Approx 5600 IP Reasonable offers only I've spent so much time and money in this account. : Jibba1995 Sticky: ******* ELO Boosting REQUIRES Members to be Verified ******* To offer ELO boosting/leveling services you have to be verified. Any server that requires you to log into someone's gaming account to perform leveling or boosting REQUIRES verification. You can get your EpicNP account verified here - /verifyaccount.php Sticky: Professional sales and services FORUM RULES 'Professional sales & services' FORUM RULES The following rules are in place for ALL members in the 'Professional gaming buying, sales and services' forum: What is the...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.