1. Notice: Please note the website will be experiencing some upgrades for 5-30 minutes as we are doing some unexpected maintenance.
    Dismiss Notice

[WTS] Neo-Gold ~~ Sell accounts Bronze to Diamond ~~ Since 2010 ~~Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Welcome everyone! We are trading since 2010 year! Many people can vouch for Us. Online almost 24/7 ! ***************************************************** Talk to me on priv and I will prove that I am trustworthy! Got Bronze accounts to Diamond! Michael ***************************************************** ***************************************************** michael.neonart ***************************************************** (Whatsapp & Viber)0048 695709946 FAQ 1. How can You have so many accounts? I am reseller, know many people in my country who play LoL, reselling accounts with small profit. 2. Do You know all the owners? I do meet all owners of accounts I am selling. Got their phone numbers and address. 3. What it original owner will scam and take account back? I will solve it with him. You do not have to worry about it anyway, You will get almost instant refund of Your payment or another account. (Your choice)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.