WTS: [NA] Selling DIAMOND Teams! [Instant]

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Undefeated Teams Available For Sale Diamond 3v3 Teams: 2 Diamond 5v5 Teams: 0 (Coming soon) Hi, I am an avid ranked player with arguably the best ranked stats in NA, according to lolking. I currently have 3 diamond accounts in S2, with a lot of experience in leveling up accounts as well as teams. On my spare time when I am not boosting solo queue, I make ranked teams with my friends. We have decided to sell these teams. ^_^ The benefits of buying a diamond team: - It is cost efficient. You will not have to pay per tier/division you are in, like many people charge when they boost your account. - It is instant. No longer have to wait weeks for your account to get into a higher rating. - It is safe. You do not need to provide account information. - People will judge you as a good player because it shows diamond in your profile. - Gaurenteed end of S3 rewards. - You can give your friends diamond as well! The possibilities are endless. ______________________________________________ Prices will vary depending on your budget, just send me a message in this thread or PM me and I will message you back ASAP. I will go first to people I consider trusted! I will be taking paypal. We can use an MM if you would like, but you will have to pay fees. I have a lot of experience in general LoL sales, I know what people want when they purchase something from me and I aim to provide that service.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.