WTS: [NA] Lvl 30, 58 Champions, ~30 Skins(Several Limited Edition), 2517 RP and more.

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hey guys, don't play LoL much anymore and I'm looking to sell my account, which includes: -58 Champions -Approximately 30 skins -2517 RP -Several complete sets of runes (though only 2 pages) -Judgement Kayle, Haunting Nocturne, RIOT SINGED, Zombie Brand, Mecha Kha'Zix -Clean ranked history for S3, haven't played any matches. Unranked for S2 and S1 as well That's the basics of it. I know I'm not verified but we all start somewhere and this is my first account I'm selling. I'll do whatever is required to prove my credibility. Please feel free to inquire if you have any specific questions about the account (skins/runes/champs/etc). I can provide various screen shots and proof if requested. Reply here or add me on (foogaler1227) for further information and negotiation. Thanks guys. - - - Updated - - - Also guys if you're interested I'd appreciate replying in this thread before adding me. Helps me keep things straight and the bump is nice. Thanks. - - - Updated - - - Also guys if you're interested I'd appreciate replying in this thread before adding me. Helps me keep things straight and the bump is nice. Thanks.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.