Wts Na Level 60 Musa 7/7 Boss Gear Tier 8 Horse Over $1K Spent On Pearls

Discussion in 'Black Desert Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lord Benjamas, 4/22/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Benjamas

Lord Benjamas
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

2   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    I am selling the account as I no longer have time to play due to a new job.

Well over $1k has been spent on the account on pearls alone so I think the price is not asking too much.

I have been playing since the start of the game and as a result secured a good family name. The account has the best grinding spot nodes maxed out at level 10 (pirates, sausans, ghaz bandits, mansha forest, etc.)

The account has a blazing fast pure white Tier 8 horse with drift, instant acceleration, charge, quick start, quick stop, two seater, super instant acceleration, etc.

The gear is all 7/7 pieces of boss gear for the musa (all tri and duo) with several pieces of boss gear for the warrior as well. Currently 182/246 ap/dp as I failed going tet on all my boss gear.

The account currently has over 70 days of value pack on it with the unclaimed 5000 hours play time reward ( including a 7day 50% combat xp increase, a 7day blessing of kamasylve, as well as a 7day value pack).

The account has all character slots unlocked and there are many characters over level 50. Just a few are a level 56 ninja with the awakening costume (only ~10% away from level 57), a level 57 warrior with several costumes, and the main level 60 musa with almost every single outfit and costume in the game.

The account also has 6 tier 3 pets, two of which have plus 3% to combat xp and skill xp (making for +6% total to combat and skill xp which is very rare)

Pm if you have any questions and for pictures of the accounts and offers. Price can be negotiated.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. jim777

jim777
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

interested..... would like some pics of the account Thanks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.