[WTS] NA League of Legends Gold Season (1) 47 Champions, 12 Skins - 45$

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello. I am selling a level 30 North American League of Legends account that was ranked gold last season, more details below. Total Wins: 561 RP: 499 IP:469 5 Bonus IP Wins Season 1 -Gold Solo Queue -1536 Solo Queue -1225 3v3 Premade -1078 5v5 Premade Season 2 -Bronze Solo Queue(so far) -1253 Solo Queue(so far) -No 3v3 Premade ELO -No 5v5 Premade ELO Rune List(ALL LISTED ARE TIER 3 RUNES): Marks(reds): -Greater Mark of Alacrity x 9 -Greater Mark of Desolation x 9 -Greater Mark of Insight x 9 -Greater Mark of Strength x 9 -Greater Mark of Might x 4 -Greater Mark of Furor x 3 -Greater Mark of Warding x 1 Seals(yellows): -Greater Seal of Alacrity x 9 -Greater Seal of Clarity x 9 -Greater Seal of Fortitude x 9 -Greater Seal of Resilience x 9 -Greater Seal of Vitality x 9 -Greater Seal of Strength x 5 Glyphs(blues): -Greater Glyph of Alacrity x 9 -Greater Glyph of Force x 9 -Greater Glyph of Potency x 9 -Greater Glyph of Shielding x 9 -Greater Glyph of Warding x 9 -Greater Glyph of Intellect x 1 Quintessences: -Greater Quintessence of Alacrity x 3 -Greater Quintessence of Avarice x 3 -Greater Quintessence of Desolation x 3 -Greater Quintessence of Frosty Fortitude x 3 -Greater Quintessence of Insight x 3 -Greater Quintessence of Potency x 3 -Greater Quintessence of Strength x 3 -Greater Quintessence of Resilience x 2 -Greater Quintessence of Furor x 1 Champions(47): -Akali -Alistar -Amumu -Annie -Ashe -Cho'Gath -Dr. Mundo -Evelynn -Fiddlesticks -Garen -Gragas -Graves -Irelia -Janna -Jarvan IV -Jax -Karthus -Kayle -Malphite -Master Yi -Morgana -Nasus -Nocturne -Nunu -Poppy -Rammus -Renekton -Riven -Ryze -Shaco -Singed -Sion -Sivir -Skarner -Soraka -Talon -Teemo -Tristana -Tryndamere -Twisted Fate -Twitch -Vayne -Veigar -Vladimir -Xin Zhao -Yorick -Zilean Skins(12): -Nightblade Irelia -Victorious Jarvan IV(Season 1 Gold Reward) -Commando Jarvan IV -Jaximus -Judgement Kayle -Galactic Renekton -Redeemed Riven -Recon Teemo -Super Teemo -Cottontail Teemo -Riot Girl Tristana -Undertaker Yorick 47 Champion 12 Skins I'm asking for 45$, cash only, paypal only. I am NOT willing to give you the account first, money first. Send me a contact request on Skype, my user is sterling514 OR SEND ME AN EMAIL AT msh4168ymail with your contact information for AIM or whatever you use. Don't bother if you're a scammer, or if you're going to lower the price down. Thanks!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.