WTS: NA Lala account(tons of ranks) + NA Hume F fisher/alc account

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV FFXIV Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FFXIV, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FFXIV

FFXIV
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Going to be busy with school/work/RL in the coming months and currently looking to buy a kayak to do some fishing off of with my free time so... this account must go! Great account, has been around since launch with many ranks earned. Also have a mule account I used to dual box fish/shard/tele mule with. Lalafel Male Melmond Server Hand 2 hand: 20 Sword: 22 Axe: 10 Archery: 1 Polearm: 26 Shield: 50 Thaumaturgy: 50 Conjury: 48 Woodworking: 30 Smithing: 37 Armorcraft: 50 Goldsmithing: 32 Leatherworking: 47 Clothcraft: 50 Alchemy: 45 Cooking: 22 Mining 18 Botany: 3 Fishing: 50 Gil on hand: 15-25 mil Hume Female Melmond Server Fisher 50 Alchemy 31 Gil on hand: 500k-2mil Also: Misc mules that hold a ton of materials for the main. A really great account. Was trying to get all crafts to 50 but I really don't have time for it with my summer classes or my upcoming fall classes and work on top of that. With the hume female account you can really pull in the cash with 2 rank 50 fishers, or shard while you craft with the lala. I also have more than enough materials to get leather working to 50, just don't have the time for it. With these ranks you can almost repair everything in the game, another goal of mine. I solo'd plenty of NMs with my thaum at 50 as well. Conj is at 48 too so you have access to basically all the spells you'll ever want. Bottom line: With both of these accounts you'll be able to do anything; fight NMs, make a ton of cash, repair majority of all equipment, and even try to HQ equipment. I'm hoping this account can find a home that will take it all the way since I can no longer do it. Give me offers here or PM. Thanks for looking. Must pay via WU, or if good standing here you can do paypal. I've heard of a lot of people getting ripped off lately so I'll probably insist on WU unless your history here is extremely good. Buyer will receive account after I receive money.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.