Selling WTS: NA good account selling it for 25-30 euro !...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: NA good account selling it for 25-30 euro ! it has 69 champions , 17 skins 1 legendary , 3 rune pages .. : flowwylolz WTS US acc lvl 30 100 champs exactly Non Derpy name for cash or a different game Hey, basically will all the details, but lvl 30 account, hasnt been played in ranked, I bought 100 champs mainly with RP, still got just the basic 2 rune pages and not much in the way of skins. I have a good summoner name, its not something derpy like sniper1xxx234 etc so you probably wouldnt have to change it if u didnt want to. I play EU now but with a completely different name so you could probably get that name on EU if you wanted. I play from Ireland, swapped my ISP and now i get 150 ping on US which is too much so Im on EU permanently. Id swap this account for cash, or a steam game, or maybe a starcraft2 key or something. Thanks for your consideration. Trading Nice Diablo 3 Account for Nice North American LoL Account Hey Guys. My diablo 3 account has a lvl 60 barb that does 100k+ damage etc. Cleared inferno. Comes with Legendaries/rares etc.etc. Need a good LoL account with lots of heroes and hopefully all the ADC champs and good skins. Shoot me your s if you wanna talk more. -Heems WTS: A Level 30 NA Account With 537 Wins! Hi guys i'm selling my NA server account, with 537 wins, and 40 champions. 10 Skins and 2 of them are limited. Also got 3 full rune pages, with full ap and ad. And some tank runes and quints. 29 wins with ip boots. I have nothing more to say about it. Ask for more information. : Cod4ever. WTT: lvl 30 league of legends account for d3 gold the account has: annie, ash, cait, garen, j4, karth, kayle, leesin, masteryi, nasus, nid, ori, shaco, soraka, teemo, trist, tf, udyr, ww, an ap rune page, and ad rune page, and ~5200 ip looking for d3 gold WTS: 2x NA LVL 30/28 Accounts For Sale - $60/$40 USD 1) is currently level 30, 27 champs, 3rd rune page full of lvl 3 runes, 11,000+ Spare IP - $60 USD 2) is currently level 27, 13...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.