Sold WTS my account, 3 year vet rewards, level 30...

Discussion in 'EverQuest 2 Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell EQ2 Account' started by Thomas Cox, 7/31/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thomas Cox

Thomas Cox
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS my account, 3 year vet rewards, level 30 something guild with a t1 hall and amenities (only member/leader) Level 95's, Zerker, Ranger (just betrayed from assassin, best geared toon, mostly em gear, mostly steward jewelry/weaps fully mastered on assassin for most part, fully experted on ranger),Monk, pally, sk, warlock, wizard, dirge, swashy, Beastlord, Conjy. Pretty sure all of them have 320 if not very close and enervated (Beast lord does not have epic done) most in steward gear and most mastered or experted. a couple hundred plat on account, and just bought a krono so under a month of game time on account still. Also has a bunch of lon/sc houses, 200% vet bonus, with a couple of toons not 95 (80 something guard, 90 inquis (with enervated), low level brig. Pm if you have any questions, I am done with the game, was raiding with friends in a guild (on freeport, thats where all the toons are located) and the guild disbanded/merged with another and I am over starting a new (this is like the 5th time i've started over). I am the original owner, and it has all the expacs.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    EQ2 Accounts - Buy and Sell

EQ2 Accounts - Buy and Sell
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello, what is your asking price?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.