WTS: Lvl50 Elyos Assassin Marchutan: Preorder, CE Account - SOLD

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I am the original owner of this is pre-order, collector's edition account that contains a level 50 elyos, male, assassin with two level 10 mules (chanter and templar) It is up to 4 months on veteran awards and has a playable status until feb 28. This account has never botted or been blacklisted due to other types of ingame violation. I also had the chance to reserve a special name in this account before the launch. I will not reveal the name, due to security purpose; however, if you are a Naruto fan, you will definitely love the original name that I have reserved. I'm looking to sell this account for $250 buyout or best offer. Screenshots ://img.photobucket/albums/v2...main_stats.jpg ://img.photobucket/albums/v2...on_kmain01.jpg ://img.photobucket/albums/v2...on_kmule01.jpg ://img.photobucket/albums/v2...on_kmule02.jpg Additional Info - 8.9m kinah on hand - 2 level 10 mules with full inventory in the warehouse (approx. 10mil worth of items) - 399 Weaponsmith (last part of the expert test) - 399 Tailoring - Xenophon Weapon acquired. What needs to be done This toon still needs to finish a few more campaign quests before he can start getting his Miragents. Also, since he's with one of the top legions in the server (top 5), completing these quests shouldn't be a problem. He needs one more Blue Surkana for [Group] How to Use a Stigma to open up another stigma slot. As for crafting, he's currently stuck on the last weaponsmith expert test. The reason I'm selling this account is because I'm short on money for school. If you want to skip out on the leveling and straight to end game, this account is for you. All you need to do is work on his gears. Also, if you're a scammer, go home and don't waste my time. As a precaution, I'm going to ask you to send payment through paypal first before I provide you the information for this account. Thank you.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.