Selling WTS lvl 60 Ranger iOS OnC . Very good gear and has...

Discussion in 'Order and Chaos Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Order & Chaos Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/20/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Order & Chaos Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS lvl 60 Ranger iOS OnC . Very good gear and has epics , CHEAP Hi I am looking to sell my iOS account . that has a level 60 ranger on it with epic gear and rune gear in some slots ( some not needed cause of epics ) . It has 2 epic daggers equipped , Both dungeon trinkets ,dungeon bow ,all in all great character. I am looking to sell this fast and will consider all offers . PayPal Only. Looking to sell quick . also has master leather . PM me for more info / or if you want to make an offer . Like i said all offers are acceptable . Thanks Also my is OrderChaos11@ if you want to talk there WTS Sell Order and Chaos Account iOS device I Sell account with: - Monk level 50 (in storage HF of salvation and more materials) - Ranger level 44 (in storage more materials) There are over 3500g. I accept paypal payment. PM me your offer. WTS ASIA-glimermoor WILLING TO SELL LEVEL 60 warrior ranger,monk Mage Very checheap all are level 60. You can transfer them to any server with customized name if you want. Order&Chaos Online LV60 Warrior [Rich] LV60 Warrior -Full Rune gears -Some Epic gears in the storage weapons are -Reinforced Matter Gold Hammer = 1000g -Lava King's Trident = 250g -2 Berserk Rings = 500g -Wyrm Destroyer = 250g and many others -It's 2 years subscription[until 11/20/2013] = $15 -1300 runes left in the account = $200 [I use them to do epic gear business, change servers] -3000g left in the account = the price can be vary.. you can use not to buy gold. Please contact me at talent_golf@ if you interesting Talent_golf@ WTS Order & Chaos Online account (Android) : 60 Warrior, 50 Hunter & 50 Monk All chars are on Android Servers - America - Arcadian Forest 60 Orc Warrior (Battle Spec and gear): - Advanced Foundry - BIS 2h Epic Weapon - Reinforced Matted Gold Decapitator (NOT yet equipped) Meaning you can switch to guardian spec and sell this for 1000g!! - ALL banks slots are open (5 pages) - ALL bag slots are open (5 pages) 50 Undead hunter...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.