WTS Lvl 55 Assassin on Perento/Asmodian

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello everyone, I wish to sell my Assassin Assassin lvl 55 with full fenris Server : Perento Side : Asmodian The account is a collectors edition type account with 12 month veteran rewards applied to it. It also has a free server transfer already applied to it. You can transfer free to any EU server when liked Included in the printscreen you will find the info. I also have 4 other alts that serve as storage space. Amount of materials on the characters exceeds 5mil kinah. My Assassin is fully equiped in fenris and has a +7 archon tribunus's dagger. In my inventory i have a Dark Dragon's king sword equiped with a paralyze godstone. Both my dagger and fenris sword are equiped with a silence godstone. In my bank i have (time of posting) 32mil kinah and a total of 29 major ancient crowns (worth 9.6k ap in core) Also included in the bank are 2 godstone. One paralyze godstone and 1 attack speed reduction godstone. I have 4 pieces of lvl 40 pvp gear and the full flame set. Also i have the full Quickening Doom build (have all stigma's) The account also has a pet (griffin) included which detect enemies, produce aether The account also comes with a free name change ticket Veteran Reward Character picture The smoke effect are the silence godstones applied to my weapons Profile Stigma's Crowns Bank Paralyze Godstone Dark dragons king sword Assassin boosted in 2.0 You Tube Pls PM me if you are intersted in this account i only accept serious offers

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.