WTS: lvl 50 valor rank 62 operative

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Account, 10/2/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR Account

SWTOR Account
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Looking to sell my lvl 50 Battlemaster Lightside Operative. It is a valor rank 62 female human. This character is has the following healing pvp Gear: T3 Battlemaster chest, pants, mainhand weapon, and one implant. The rest of the items are all T2 champion pieces. This character also has the follwing dps pvp gear: T2 Champion helm, chest, pants, earpiece, and offhand weapon. The gloves, boots, and implants are T1 Centurion pieces. This toon has the T2 relics as well as the matrix cube relic that is crafted by gathering matrix shards. She has biochem, bioanalysis, and diplomacy maxxed out and all 5 companions are 10000/10000 affection level. I have collected 16 datacrons on this character focusing on the +cunning ones and some +endurance datacrons. There is also a lvl 16 marauder on the account and about 350k credits between the 2 characters. The characters are on The Crucible Pits PVP Server. I am the original owner of the account and am looking to sell this via PAYPAL, so sorry but NO TRADES. Feel free to PM or send me an im on AIM@dankkinh with any questions or offers. The account should have playtime until April 23rd.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.