WTS: Lvl 50 Eylos Sorcerer on Nezekan

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello, I'm selling my lvl 50 Sorcerer account on Nezekan, Eylos. My guild has fallen apart and I'm now re-rolling a Chanter for PvE. Because I wont be playing my Sorc anymore I thought it would be better to sell the account and create a new one, rather than letting her rot away. This character has the gold lvl 45 platinum coin chest, which was a [censored] to get... aswell as the lvl 41 gold quest weapon. Although it has little Kinah at the moment (only 350k) because most of it was spent on consumables for rifting. Gear is primarly PvP focused, with HP stacked. This character was %100 leveled by hand, and was one of the first 50's on Nezekan Eylos. NO bots or other programs were used... Ever. Asking price is $380 USD. Please post your interest here before contacting my by email or : 8four@live Please dont bother contacting me if you intend to attempt to scam me.. I have traded many WoW accounts in the past and won't fall for any attempts to be deceived. Thank you!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.